1. To make the noodle masala, dry roast all the curry powder ingredients until aromatic. Allow them to cool, then transfer to a blender and grind into a smooth powder. Set aside for later use.
2. Boil water in a casserole and add salt. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Strain and keep aside.
3. In a wok, heat oil and add chopped ginger and garlic. Sauté for a minute.
4. Add sliced onions and sauté until translucent. Then, add bell peppers, bean sprouts, and chopped green onions. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
5. Add peanuts, prepared curry powder, Schezwan ketchup, red chilli sauce, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
6. Add the boiled noodles to the wok and toss them with the vegetable mixture. Cook for 3-4 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
7. Serve the Spicy Singapore Noodles immediately, savoring the enticing blend of aromatic spices, vibrant vegetables, and tantalizing heat.
8. Experience the bold and exotic flavors of this dish that will transport you to the vibrant streets of Singapore.
Note: You can store the homemade curry powder for up to a month, making it a versatile addition to your spice collection.