1. To prepare the butter mixture, combine butter, garlic, parsley, and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix thoroughly and set it aside.
2. For the dough, begin by placing sugar and yeast in a bowl. Add water, mix well, and let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Once the yeast is activated, add flour and salt to the mixture. Knead it until you have a smooth dough.
4. Place the dough in a warm spot and allow it to rise for at least one hour.
5. After the dough has risen, gently punch it down and knead it again.
6. Transfer the dough onto a pizza pan and spread it evenly. Use a fork to prick the dough, then evenly distribute the Mozzarella cheese on top. Place the tray in the oven for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. Remove the pizza from the oven and spread a tablespoon of the prepared butter mixture evenly over the top.
8. Put the pizza back in the oven for 10 more minutes to bake.
9. Your garlic bread pizza is now ready. Season it with mixed herbs and serve. Enjoy!