1. In a large bowl, combine the boiled chickpeas, cubed potatoes, finely diced red onion, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, cumin powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, and finely chopped green chilli (if using). Mix well and adjust the seasoning according to taste. Make sure the mixture is not overly spiced since we'll be adding chutneys later.
2. In a small bowl, mix the yoghurt, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, sugar, and salt. Store this yoghurt mixture in the refrigerator until ready to use.
3. To make the coriander mint chutney, blend all the ingredients (coriander leaves, mint leaves, cumin seeds, ginger, garlic cloves, green chillies, lemon juice, and salt) in a blender until smooth.
4. Now, let's assemble the chaat platter! Take a large round or oval-shaped serving bowl and spread the chickpea-potato mixture evenly. Add the finely diced tomatoes on top.
5. Drizzle a few teaspoons each of coriander chutney, date tamarind chutney, and the yoghurt mixture over the mixture in the bowl.
Sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds on top for added freshness and flavour.
6. Press papdis (crispy wafers) on the sides of the dish for some crunchiness.
7. Serve the chaat platter immediately, along with lemon wedges for an extra tangy kick!
Enjoy this delicious and vibrant chaat platter, bursting with flavours and textures!