1. In a bowl, mix all-purpose flour, salt, and enough water to form a dough. Allow the dough to rest.
2. In a kadhai, heat oil. Add chopped garlic, cabbage, carrot, and capsicum. Sauté and then add salt, black pepper powder, and soy sauce. Stir in spring onions and let the mixture cool.
3. Roll out thin circular sheets from the dough. Place the dumpling filling on one side, fold the sheet in half, and seal the edges with water. Fold the sides and set aside.
1. In a pot, heat oil. Sauté chopped onions, garlic, green chilli, and ginger juliennes.
2. Add cabbage, capsicum, carrot, and salt. Sauté until the vegetables are tender.
3.Stir in soya sauce and add hot water. Allow it to come to a boil.
4. Add the dumplings to the soup and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Garnish the hot dumpling soup with spring onions and serve. Enjoy your delicious homemade dumpling soup!