1. In a bowl, add BBQ sauce, honey, paprika, garlic paste, salt and pepper. Add chicken and mix well, cover and marinate.
2. In a grill pan, add oil and grill the marinated chicken from both sides until fully cooked.
3. Let it cool, then chop it up with the help of knife.
4. In a bowl, add chopped chicken, capsicum, mozzarella cheese, dried oregano, mix well and set aside.
5. Then, take a samosa sheet, and fold it to make a triangle.
6. Now hold the triangle and fill the pocket with a sufficient amount of stuffing, make sure you fill it properly to avoid any air pockets.
7. Lightly pull from one side and fold to make triangles, once you reach towards the end, apply the slurry and fold it tightly, ensure it’s not loosely sealed, or else the filling may come out while frying.
8. Seal the open corners if any, by applying more slurry.
9. In a wok or kadai, heat enough oil and fry the samosas on medium flame until golden.
10. Serve immediately!