1. Chop up your mangoes and add them to a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. In a bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and mix it in until it's combined.
3. In another bowl, add the whipping cream and whisk it using a hand mixer or stand mixer until it achieves soft peaks.
4. Add the mango puree mix, along with some pieces of mango, into the bowl of whipped cream. Gently fold it in until well combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a container and spread it out evenly. Cover the container with a lid and freeze it overnight until it becomes firm.
6. Next day, remove the container from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften slightly. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop up the creamy and delicious mango ice cream into bowls.
7. Enjoy your homemade 5-Minute Mango Ice Cream on its own or with some extra pieces of mango on top for a refreshing and tropical summer treat.