Gift guide to a coffee lover's heart
For many of us, coffee is more than just a way to start the day, it's a lifestyle. There are two types of coffee lovers we know - those who simply need caffeine to wake up and function and those who measure, grind, filter, and agitate to get the perfect brew, spinning bliss in every dip. Chances are we all know at least one coffee-obsessed person who deserves something special. Yet it can be difficult to find just the right gift for someone who has a real predilection for a good brew. No matter how they enjoy their coffee, we’ve rounded up the best gifts for coffee lovers to add to their cheer this holiday season.
1. The Coffeemate Travel Mug by Borosil is a popular choice for gifting as they have almost become a necessity for a lot of people who like their morning drinks on the go. They are designed to fit in the cup holder of most cars and the leak proof lid has a tight seal to keep the beverages secure, and operates with a simple touch. They retain the heat for up to 8 hours and the cold for up to 14 hours, keeping your drink at just the temperature you like for a truly satisfying experience. These mugs have an insulated double wall vacuum with copper coating for maximum temperature retention and are made of 100% food grade and rust proof steel both inside and outside for safety, strength and durability. An added advantage is that they come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
2. A high-quality coffee machine is a pricier but premium gift that you could pair with any mugs or glasses! This could be a drip coffee maker, a single serve coffee maker, or even an espresso machine. Consider the person's preferences and lifestyle when choosing a machine.
3. Like to see what you’re drinking, even when you’re on the go? A Glass Travel Mug is designed for taking both cold and hot beverages, such as coffee, tea, etc along while travelling. The coffee travel mug has a spill-proof lid, designed to keep liquids from spilling out when cars go over bumps or as the result of the user's bouncy stride. The spill-proof design is also helpful for maintaining the temperature of the drink inside these coffee mugs with lids, ideal for one-handed use with a slide-to-sip sipper, and to fit in most car cup holders. They have a silicone sleeve around the middle that makes it convenient to hold a hot or cold beverage.
4. Consider buying the coffee lover in your life a bag of coffee beans from a local roaster or a specialty brand. You can even pair the beans with a coffee mug for a complete gift.
5. Let versatility meet class and style with the EasyGo Insulated Mugs that have an insulated double wall vacuum with copper coating for maximum temperature retention. They keep the drink hot or cold for up to 5 hours and are also designed for easy one-handed use, and to fit in most car cup holders. They also have an anti-skid bottom to prevent any leaks or spills. They surely are the perfect gift for someone who likes their beverages to go. This hot and cold insulated mug stays cool to the touch with hot liquids and doesn’t sweat with cold liquids, which means that you can carry absolutely any drink and put it in your bag without worrying about the other contents in it.
6. Opt for a coffee subscription to really wow them. The recipient will receive a delivery of fresh coffee beans on a regular basis, ensuring they never run out of their favourite brew.
7. For those who not just want their life, but also their drinks king size, Vision Grande is the wisest choice of gift you can give. A multipurpose mug for a gigantic serving of coffee, ideal for latte, and can also be chilled in the freezer with your beer, looks like heaven is answering all the prayers in one go! These mugs are made of 100% borosilicate glass which is long lasting, sturdy and safe to use in the microwave, freezer, and even the oven! They are chip resistant, easy to clean and dishwasher safe, making them a convenient choice for multiple uses every day. The added benefit of being transparent and clear is attractive to the customers as they can see their coffee and froth through and through. They are harder and tougher than ordinary glass and the non-porous nature will not absorb any stains or odours to retain perfect clarity.
8. Fill a basket with coffee-themed items such as a bag of specialty beans, a coffee-scented candle, and a mug or two. You could also include some sweet treats like biscotti or chocolate-covered espresso beans.
9. Consider buying a coffee lover a French press, a pour-over coffee maker. These accessories allow for a more hands-on approach to brewing coffee and can help the recipient brew their perfect cup.
10. If the coffee lover in your life is a fan of trying new brews and experiencing different coffee shops, consider giving them a gift card to a local coffee shop. This will allow them to try new drinks and support a small business.
Happy sipping and gifting, and sure, you can thank us later!