1. Toss paneer cubes in corn flour until well coated.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and pan fry the corn flour-coated paneer cubes until golden brown. Set aside.
1. In another wok, heat 2 tbsp oil.
2. Add chopped garlic and minced ginger. Sauté until fragrant.
3. Add green capsicum, yellow bell pepper, and red bell pepper. Stir-fry until vegetables are slightly tender.
4. Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, ketchup, Schezwan sauce, Thai red curry paste, and salt. Mix well.
Combine Paneer and Sauce:
1. Pour 1/2 cup of water into the wok with the sauce mixture.
2. Add the pan-fried paneer cubes and basil leaves. Mix well to coat the paneer with the sauce.
1. Cook the mixture for 2-3 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld and the paneer to absorb the sauce.
Garnish and Serve:
1. Garnish the paneer stir fry with chopped spring onions and red chillies.
2. Serve hot and enjoy your flavourful paneer stir fry!