1. Take a bowl, add mutton pieces along with curd and ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric and salt and mix everything well.
2. Keep aside for some time.
3. Now take a pressure cooker, add oil and heat it then add whole spices like cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorn. Let it splutter and then add sliced onions.
4. Cook until the onion turns crisp and brown. Once done, add tomatoes and marinated mutton pieces. Mix again and let it cook until the tomatoes turn mushy.
5. Add 1 cup water to the pressure cooker along with coriander leaves and green chilli. Then cover the lid and wait until one whistle.
6. After that, open the pressure cooker and add basmati rice along with water as required.
7. Cover the lid again and wait until 2-3 whistle.
8. Serve and enjoy!