1. Blend grated coconut with some water in the Borosil Nutrifresh jar.
2. Using a muslin cloth, strain and extract the coconut milk into a bowl.
3. In a kadhai, heat oil and add green cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves, ginger julienne, and slit green chillies. Saute for a minute.
4. Add the chicken to the kadhai and saute until the chicken changes its colour.
5. Pour in the coconut milk and stir. Add black pepper powder, garam masala, and salt. Mix well and cover the kadhai. Let the chicken cook in the coconut milk.
6. In a separate pan, heat oil. Add mustard seeds and let them crackle. Then, add curry leaves and sliced pearl onions.
7. Add the onion tempering to the coconut chicken curry and give it a mix.
8. Garnish with ginger juliennes, slit green chillies, and fried curry leaves.
9. Serve the coconut chicken curry hot with a fluffy set of dosas or your preferred choice of accompaniment.
Enjoy the flavourful Coconut Chicken Curry!