For the Methi Paneer Stuffing:
1. Blend green chillies, garlic pods, and ginger into a smooth paste using a blender. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine grated paneer, chopped methi leaves, prepared paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and salt. Mix well. Set aside.
For the Paratha Dough:
1. In a large bowl, mix whole wheat flour, water, oil, and salt. Knead into a soft dough. Set aside, covered, for 15-20 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into 8 portions and roll them into balls.
3. Take a ball, dip it in flour, and roll it into a 5-inch disc or roti.
Assembling the Paratha:
1. Place a portion of the methi paneer stuffing in the center of the rolled dough.
2. Bring the edges of the dough together over the stuffing and seal carefully.
3. Roll the paratha to your desired thickness without tearing.
Cooking the Methi Paneer Paratha:
1. Heat a pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
2. Place the rolled paratha on the hot griddle. Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles appear.
3. Flip the paratha and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
4. Drizzle ghee or oil over the paratha, pressing down the edges with a spatula to ensure even cooking.
Cook until golden brown spots appear on both sides.
1. Remove the cooked paratha from the pan and stack them on a plate.
2. Top with butter and serve hot with coriander chutney, mint chutney, pickle, or yogurt, as preferred. Enjoy your delicious Methi Paneer Paratha!