Ultimate cleaning hacks for lazy girls
Okay, people, let's face it - cleaning your humble abode isn't exactly "easy peasy lemon squeezy". No one wants to spend all day with a mop when you could be out there living your best life. But don't despair folks - there's hope on the horizon.
We're here to spill the beans on some totally genius yet surprisingly simple cleaning hacks that will make your life a whole lot easier. And the best part? These time-saving tricks have been given the seal of approval by the pros themselves.
So, let's get cleaning and create more time for what really matters: having fun.
➥ I know cleaning your oven racks can be a downright unpleasant and dirty job. But fear not - Debra Johnson of Merry Maids has shared a nearly effortless way to achieve some seriously clean oven racks.
Here's what you'll need:
➔ One big ol' jug of vinegar
➔ Half a cup of dishwashing liquid
➔ Eight dryer sheets (yes, you read that right)
Now, listen closely, because here are the instructions:
1. Lay those pesky oven racks in a bucket.
2. Line the tub with those trusty dryer sheets.
3. Cover the racks with some warm water.
4. Pour that whole jug of vinegar right into the bucket and let it soak overnight.
5. The next morning, wipe those racks down with a clean cloth or use the dryer sheets to get 'em looking good as new.
➥ We all know that everyday cooking can create a sticky, greasy mess on your stovetop and cooking appliances. But fear not, because we have a seriously incredible hack to power through that nasty kitchen grease.
Here's what you'll need, folks:
➔ An airtight bag
➔ A quarter cup of ammonia
Also Read: Jhatpat Fatapat, 5-ingredient recipes from Chef Harpal Singh
Now, follow these simple instructions:
1. First things first, remove those stove grates and any other removable parts.
2. Give 'em a good scrub with some soapy steel scrubbers.
3. Next, place those stove grates into an airtight bag along with a quarter cup of ammonia and let 'em sit overnight.
4. The next day, simply wipe everything down with a clean cloth and voila - you've got yourself a sparkling clean stovetop and cooking appliances.
➥ If you're tired of dealing with those annoying, stuck-on stickers, we have just the solution. It involves one surprising key ingredient and a bit of patience.
The only thing you need:
➔ Half a cup of mayonnaise (yes, you read that right)
Now, pay attention, because here are the instructions:
1. Cover the entire surface of that stubborn sticker with a generous amount of mayonnaise.
2. Let it sit and work its magic overnight.
3. The next morning, peel off that sticker with ease and give the item a good wash.
➥ When those stubborn mineral deposits in your toilet bowl become too much to handle, this solution works like a charm.
➔ One cup of white vinegar
➔ Fizzy denture tablets (yup, those)
Now, here are the instructions:
1. Pour that cup of white vinegar into your toilet bowl.
2. Drop in one or two fizzy denture tablets (depending on the severity of the stains).
3. Let it all sit overnight and work its magic.
4. The next morning, give it a good scrub and watch those mineral deposits disappear.
There you have it, folks - a weird but wonderful way to tackle those dirty problems.
If you want more unconventional yet super-effective kitchen hacks, stay tuned for part 2!