Borosil Suraksha UV Disinfection Unit brings the protection that you need, right into your home. Because washing your hands and wearing a mask just isn’t enough if your mobile or your wallet is teeming with germs. Despite your best efforts, it takes just one infected object to bring infection into your home. That is why Borosil Suraksha UV Disinfect Unit brings the best UV sterilization technology, designed to disinfect 99% of all germs, right to your doorstep so that you and your loved ones can be safe with the press of a button.
Borosil Suraksha UV-C Disinfection unit can be used to sterilize:
Food ItemsFood and PackagesFruits and VegetablesMilk & other Food packetsBread & Grocery packets
Mobile phonesLaptopsRemotesPower banks
KeysHandbags and WalletsSunglassesWatchesCurrency notes
Warranty & Service:
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- On Site Service: If you are facing any problem with your Borosil UV Sterilizer, just raise a service request and an engineer will visit your home to inspect and repair your appliance
Dos & Don'ts:
- Do not look directly into the lamp. Looking into the lamp for a prolonged duration or from a distance of less than 3 metres can harm the eye
- Do not expose the skin directly to the UV Lamp as prolonged direct exposure to the skin may lead to skin irritation, or in extreme cases, skin burns.
- Do not open the top cover while using (even though the unit will automatically turn off if the cover is opened)
- Keep children and pets away from the UV disinfection unit
- Do not overexpose any object to UV light. Objects can change color if exposed to overdosage of UV. Use only for as long as is directed for the size of your object. Increased duration will not increase efficiency.
- N95 masks can lose filtering efficacy with frequent exposure for more than 10 mins. Use only for 2 minutes to sanitize N95 masks.
- Never run the unit empty. Turn off when not in use.
- Do not attempt to repair or alter anything in the unit. Please contact Borosil Customer Care with any issues.
LAMP RELATED PRECAUTIONS:
- Do not touch the glass section of the lamp. Fingerprints can weaken the lamp envelope, which may lead to lamp explosion
- Clean UV lamps periodically with dry wipes to maintain prime efficiency. Please note that UV lamps can be hot immediately after usage.
- Do not use the lamp beyond its rated service life, as it may burst once its life has expired.
IN CASE THE LAMP BREAKS:
- The lamp could break in case the unit / lamp is physically damaged by a fall or harsh blow
- In case of such occurrence, please wear a mask and gloves, open all windows and allow the room to be ventilated for 30 minutes, as the mercury vapour in the lamps needs to be dissipated.
- Post ventilation, dispose of the broken glass pieces with caution in a sealed plastic bag.
- Contact Borosil Customer Care to get the device serviced