Fruit is the best way to begin the morning. They make the most delicious smoothies. This one is not only delicious, it’s vegan, gluten free and works as a great detox too!
If you don’t find rocket/arugula, you can use baby spinach or even mint. If you use mint, maybe add a dash of lime juice.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 400 ml coconut water
- 10-12 rocket or arugula leaves
- A pinch of rock salt
- Honey or sweetener, if required
- Place all the ingredients in Nutrifresh blender jar.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Serve immediately.