Deep Round Casseroles are perfect for larger servings, or for preparations that require depth – for example pulaos, biryanis, layered baked dishes etc. The depth of the casserole allows you to see the all the layers of the food, making your already tasty cooking look even tastier!
Borosil Tip: Use the lid of your casserole as a dish for serving parathas !
DO’S & DON’T’S
• Can be used in a microwave or electric oven. Not for use over direct flame
• Pre-heat convection oven before use for best results
• Do not put the hot dish on a cold or wet surface
• Allow the hot dish to cool slightly before adding any cold liquid to the food
• Allow dishes with very hot food to reach room temperature before putting it into the fridge/freezer
• Do not use abrasive cleaners to ensure that glass stays scratch-free• Do not use plastic lids in the microwave