Make Borosil's Aarti Diya, an unique combination of brass lamp with
incense holder on a plate, as an integral part of everyday puja.
The glass used in the Aarti Diya is 100% borosilicate glass, and can be heated for extended periods of time without fear of the glass cracking.
• Wet the Diya with water
• Scour with Cleaning powder for extra shine on brass section
• Wash well under running water
• Wipe clean with dry cloth
• Do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning
Always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap
Borosil will not give guarantee /warranty for the colour, as it depends on the usage and the cleaning of the product.
Made of Borosil's unique borosilicate glass composition, the Aarti Diya:
• Glass does not get hot even after long hours of repeated burning
• Has increased clarity and emits brighter light due to high quality of glass
• Unlike regular glass, will not crack even after repeated usage
• Is extra resistant to thermal shock
• Is designed to allow easy cleaning and refilling of oil
• Has an economical cost of burning per hour
• Product dimension (LXWXH) :137 X 104 X 97 mm
Includes: Free cotton wick
Package contents: Stainless Steel plate with brass diya and agarbatti stand, Puffed cotton wick, Glass chimney