Borosil’s new range of 3-in-1’s are especially suited to the 3 functions of storing, heating, and serving:
1) Made of 100% Borosilicate glass, they are extremely resistant to thermal shock and can go in the freezer or fridge, and then straight to the microwave without fear of it cracking
2) Unlike other lids, 3-in-1 lids are specially designed to be used in the microwave – they rise with steam build up, which allows the steam to escape and avoids the dangerous build up of pressure. The also lid prevents the food from splashing and dirtying the microwave.
3) The convenient size makes it suitable for storing leftovers, reheating and eating directly from the bowl.
DO’S & DON’T’S
• Can be used in a microwave or electric oven. Not for use over direct flame
• Pre-heat convection oven before use for best results
• Do not put the hot dish on a cold or wet surface
• Allow the hot dish to cool slightly before adding any cold liquid to the food
• Allow dishes with very hot food to reach room temperature before putting it into the fridge/freezer
• Do not use abrasive cleaners to ensure that glass stays scratch-free
• Do not use plastic lids in the microwave